Accuracy Checking Assistant Recertification
£95.00 + VAT
The GPhC accredited Accuracy Checking Assistant qualification is only valid within community practice and remains valid for a 2 year period from the date on the certificate. Recertification to renew the certificate is required when the certificate expires or at any point when moving to a new employer.
Recertification is based upon two key principles:
- Maintaining ongoing experience
- Reflecting on your practice
Logs required for recertification
You should maintain a log of your practice throughout the 2 year period of validity for your certificate. The following logs will then need to be submitted to Mediapharm as evidence for recertification:
- Monthly Log
- Meeting Records
- A reflective log for any significant events that occur while practising as an ACA.
- A record of the number of items checked each month while the certificate remains valid.
- An explanation for any significant gaps in checking while the certificate remains valid and the actions taken to ensure ongoing competence to practice where there are any gaps.
- Record of a reflective meeting with your RP every six months while the certificate remains valid.