Pharmacy owners are responsible for meeting GPhC Principle 2 requirements for support staff training. This course makes it easy for owners to demonstrate that their staff are up to date with the latest knowledge and skills. This course includes:
- Personalised certificate as evidence of completion
- Video tutorials to engage learners
- Case scenarios to reinforce key learning points
- Multiple choice quiz to embed learning
- Structured learning plan
Note: this module focuses on the NHS service specification for England. Refer to local guidelines for Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Communicate the changes that have been introduced to this year’s flu vaccination service
- Understand the importance of the pharmacy flu service – NHS & Private
- Make the most of the business and professional opportunities around the flu service
- Engage with patients and recruit them into the pharmacy’s flu service
- Confidently deliver the flu service in your pharmacy
This course will take you approximately 20 minutes to complete. The videos are additional and optional but have been included to accommodate different learning styles and to help enhance the learning.