This course is for pharmacy support staff who want to help customers stop smoking. It will help you to give customers appropriate advice and make confident recommendations, and prepare you for the national awareness campaigns so you can promote your service.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use national awareness campaigns to promote the pharmacy’s involvement in stop smoking services
- Communicate the risks associated with smoking to customers
- Advise customers on how to go about stopping smoking
- Recommend appropriate products to people that want to quit
- Support customers on their quit journey
This course will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.